Chris Roberts is living with emphysema and with mixed dementia, vascular and Alzheimer's.
He spends a lot of my time raising awareness of dementia, its symptoms, services and support to dispel the stigma that is associated. He speaks to and educates all citizens across the globe, wherever and whenever he can supported by his wife Jayne Goodrick.
"I’m very proud to part of Alzheimer Europe as a Member of the European Working Group of People With Dementia."
Chris is also:
- An Ambassador for Alzheimer’s Society UK/Cymru
- Co-Founder & Member of the 3Nations Dementia Working Group (England, N.Ireland and Wales)
- Honorary Fellow & Lecturer in MSc Dementia Studies, School of Healthcare Sciences, Bangor University
- Salzburg Global Fellow (International Seminar 587.)
- Member of Dementia Alliance International (DAI) & former Board Member
- BSI Committee Member (British Standards Institution CH/315).
Follow Roberts Chris and stay updated