On 17 May, the Alzheimer’s Disease Data Initiative (ADDI) has opened registrations for its upcoming Data Hackathon to be held from July 1-17, 2022. The ADDI NeuroToolKit (NTK) Data Hackathon will be a virtual event, bringing together researchers, biostatisticians, data scientists, and clinicians to investigate the potential clinical utility of different biomarkers in Alzheimer’s disease. In self-selected teams of two to four people, participants will be using the new NTK app, developed by Roche in partnership with leading academic collaborators, and work with datasets from the EPAD project by utilizing ADDI resources. Participants will also be able to collaborate with other participants in the new ADDI online community. Specifically, teams will:
• Perform exploratory data analysis
• Execute standardized descriptive analysis
• Conduct standardized hypothesis-related analysis
• Create their own standardized analysis
• Share and validate the customisation analysis in different datasets.
Interested in participating? Space is limited and registration will close on 24 June 2022 (or when spaces are full).