The event will be hosted at the JW Marriott Bucharest.
Calea 13 Septembrie 90,Bucharest, Romania,050726
Tel: +40 21-4030000
Information for people with dementia
Meeting room for people with dementia
Meeting room "Craiova" has been reserved as a meeting room for the sole use of people with dementia and their guests. Coffee breaks will also be served in this room.
Seats in the front row(s) of all meeting rooms will be marked as “Reserved” for the use of people with dementia. Our staff members will be happy to direct you to those dedicated areas.
During the lunch breaks, a number of places and tables will be reserved for the sole use of people with dementia. Those areas will be marked as “Reserved”. Our hostesses/hosts will be pleased to accompany you to those areas.
Accreditation and certificates
This conference is not CME (Continuing Medical Education) accredited.
Certificates for participation will be available at the registration desk, or may be requested by Email for the online attendees.
The language of the conference is English.
Some parallel sessions will be in Romanian without translation.
Romania's currency is Leu (plural "Lei" - pronunciation: lay).
Common Abbreviation: RON
Major credit cards including American Express, Mastercard and Visa are accepted in large hotels, car rental companies and stores in the main cities.
However, credit cards may be accepted in very few places in small towns or away from tourist areas.
All plenary sessions will be broadcast live form Bucharest and available on our virtual conference platform.
Parallel sessions will not all be included in the virtual programme. The full details will be provided at a later stage.
Sessions in romanian organised by Societatea Română Alzheimer will only be available for in-person attendees in Bucharest.
The virtual programme will also include exclusive posters and pre-recorded presentations not displayed in Bucharest.
In all session you will be asked to use your mobile devise to participate to the Q&A, this will allow participants online and on-site to have equal opportunities to ask questions. For on-site participants this will be available via the conference APP.
Join the online #32AEC conversation
Follow our social media channels and join the online conversation on Twitter using official event hashtag #32AEC. Engage with the Alzheimer Europe online community in the following ways:
- Share your key takeaways of the 32AEC sessions with the Alzheimer Europe community, using #32AEC
- Search for #32AEC and engage with other members
- Share your Alzheimer Europe activities (year-round!), using @AlzheimerEurope
- Facebook: follow our actions, join conversations, share your activities, or communicate with our team on the official page https://www.facebook.com/alzheimer.europe/
- LinkedIn: follow the Alzheimer Europe company page on LinkedIn
- Instagram: follow the Alzheimer Europe Instagram account.
Practical tips for speakers
- FInd in the downloadable files below the "Practical information for all presenters and chairpersons".
- If you are unfamiliar with recording your presentations, you can find a quick guide below as a downloadable file on how to use Zoom to record and save your video.
- We also provide some tips by a professional presenter on how to prepare for a recording and presentation: https://live-online-events.com/how-to-prepare-for-your-online-presentation-at-alzheimer-europe/?lang=en
- If you wish to include an official Alzheimer Europe Virtual Conference Background, please use a background image provided below.