The event will be hosted online. Registered participants can access the conference platform here: https://31aec.alzheimereuropevirtual.org/
Accreditation and certificates
This conference is not CME (Continuing Medical Education) accredited.
Certificates for participation will be available on request, please send an Email to email@example.com after the conference.
The language of the conference is English.
Join the online #31AEC conversation
Follow our social media channels and join the online conversation on Twitter using official event hashtag #31AEC. Engage with the Alzheimer Europe online community in the following ways:
- Share your key takeaways of the 31AEC sessions with the Alzheimer Europe community, using #31AEC
- Search for #31AEC and engage with other members
- Share your Alzheimer Europe activities (year round!), using @AlzheimerEurope
- Facebook: follow our actions, join conversations, share your activities, or communicate with our team on the official page https://www.facebook.com/alzheimer.europe/
- LinkedIn: follow the Alzheimer Europe company page on LinkedIn.
Practical tips for speakers
- If you are unfamiliar with recording your presentations, you can find a quick guide below a downloadable file on how to use Zoom to record and save your video.
- We also provide some tips by a professional presenter on how to prepare for a recording and presentation: https://live-online-events.com/how-to-prepare-for-your-online-presentation-at-alzheimer-europe/?lang=en
- If you wish to include an official Alzheimer Europe Virtual Conference Background, please use a background image provided below.