Owen joined Alzheimer Europe as Policy Officer on 1 August 2018, having previously worked in a similar role with Alzheimer Scotland. Owen’s role within Alzheimer Europe is primarily concerned with:
- Supporting the campaigns of Alzheimer Europe and its national member organisations in getting dementia recognised as a European priority
- Developing policy statements and contributions to ongoing European Commission consultations.
- Presenting the views of Alzheimer Europe to members of European institutions.
- Supporting the activities of the European Alzheimer’s Alliance.
- Collaborating with the Alzheimer Europe’s national member associations in the development of national reports on dementia policies.
Telephone: +352 29 79 70
Follow Owen Miller and stay updated