The Polish Association is a charitable non-governmental public benefit organization. They have been operating since 1992 and they associate families and caregivers of patients.
The goals are to:
- Organizing various forms of help for families and carers of patients.
- Exchange of information and education of people caring for the sick.
- Influencing politicians and decision-makers in social life to help the sick and their families more effectively.
- Popularization and dissemination of knowledge about the disease.
- Inspiring, organizing and conducting research.
- Cooperation with relevant centers in the country and abroad and exchange of experiences.