Alzheimer Switzerland is an independent, religiously and politically neutral, non-profit organization. It has around 10,000 members and 130,000 patrons. The focus of their work is the dignity of people with dementia. Since 1988 she has been committed to improving the living conditions of all those affected. She is committed to ensuring that
- Prejudices, stigmata and taboos against dementias are broken down.
- Information and knowledge about dementia is compiled and disseminated in an understandable form for all target groups (people with dementia, caregivers, specialists, the general public).
- People with dementia and their loved ones at all stages of the disease are part of society.
- People with dementia receive a diagnosis and the necessary drug and non-drug therapies as early as possible.
- People with dementia and their relatives receive professional support in their care and support and this care is also affordable.
- Caregiving relatives are relieved of their workload through offers such as day and night places, referring advice, relief offers at home, holidays for people with dementia.
Follow Association Alzheimer Suisse and stay updated