Alzheimer Uniti Italia Onlus is a voluntary, non-political and non-denominational association, having the nature of a non-profit organization of social utility (ONLUS), established in 1999 with another name replaced by the current one in 2006.
The Association pursues purposes of social solidarity towards people with Alzheimer's disease, or other type of dementia, as well as their family members, through, in particular:
• interventions aimed at supporting people and their families;
• assistance of people and their families in relations with health centers, public bodies;
• raising awareness of the particular problems that Alzheimer's disease raises and supporting patients and their families; • study and promotion of specific assistance models;
• training of specialized personnel also through the organization of conferences and courses;
• wide-ranging interventions for the protection of the dignity and rights of individuals and families
The Association is the largest section of Alzheimer United Italy, a member of Alzheimer Europe, to which it contributes its contributions through specific studies and experiences.
Follow Alzheimer Uniti Onlus and stay updated