Roth-Behrendt Dagmar (Vice-Chairperson)
Dagmar Roth-Behrendt is a Member of the Group of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats in the European Parliament (S&D).
She is Vice President of the European Parliament and a member of the Bureau.
She is currently a Member of the Committee on the Environment, Public Health and Food Safety and a Substitute on the Committee on Legal Affairs.
Her contributions to Alzheimer Europe's campaign to make dementia a European priority are almost too numerous to mention. In particular, she:
- was a keynote speaker at the EMA workshop "Ensuring safe and effective medicines for an ageing population" in March 2012,
- hosted a lunch debate in the European Parliament in June 2010 called “Alzheimer’s disease and dementia as a national priority: contrasting approaches by France and the UK”,
- accepted to be the Alliance Vice-Chair in November 2009,
- signed EP Written Declaration 80/2008,
- signed Alzheimer Europe's Paris Declaration in 2007.
Last Updated: Thursday 12 April 2012