New book published on the facts of dementia
Sunday 31 January 2010
“Fast Facts: Dementia”, by Lawrence J Whalley and John CS Breitner has been published by Health Press. Chapters are included on:
- Basic neuroscience
- The aging brain
- Symptoms, signs and course
- Neuropsychiatric complications
- Clinical examination and investigations
- Principles of care and treatment
- Pharmacological treatment
- Epidemiology of the dementing illnesses
- Hypotheses on the causes of Alzheimer’s disease
- Future treatments.
Fast Facts (ISBN 9781903734179) costs GBP 10 or EUR 15.