Alzheimer Europe holds Board Meeting in Brussels
Monday 25 June 2012
The Alzheimer Europe Board met in Brussels on 25 June. The Board discussed the following items:
- adoption of the 2011 annual report and financial statements
- presentation of 2012 financial forecasts and risk assessment
- presentation of 2013 budget
- adoption of the draft 2013 work plan
- progress of European projects: DECIDE, PharmaCog, NILVAD
- preparation for the 2013 Annual Conference in Vienna
- preparation for the European Parliament lunch debate on 26 June.
The next Board Meeting will take place in Vienna on 4 October 2012.