The Board of Directors is comprised of the office bearers (Chairperson, Vice-Chairperson, Honorary Secretary and Honorary Treasurer), as well as up to seven further members directly elected by a General Meeting.
The Chair of the European Working Group of People with Dementia is an ex-officio member of the Board of Directors.
All directors must be members of full member organisations of Alzheimer Europe.
The current Board (2012-2014) of Alzheimer Europe is composed of the following members:
- Heike von Lützau-Hohlbein, Chairperson (Germany)
- Iva Holmerová, Vice-Chairperson (Czech Republic)
- Charles Scerri, Honorary Secretary (Malta)
- Maria do Rosário Zincke dos Reis, Honorary Treasurer (Portugal)
- Helga Rohra, Chairperson of the European Working Group of People with Dementia (Germany)
- Patrick Maugard (France)
- Maurice O’Connell (Ireland)
- Sirpa Pietikäinen (Finland)
- Alicja Sadowska (Poland)
- Henry Simmons (United Kingdom)
Last Updated: vendredi 09 novembre 2012