European Alzheimer's Alliance
The European Alzheimer's Alliance is a non-exclusive, multinational and cross-party group who brings together Members of the European Parliament committed to support Alzheimer Europe and its members to make dementia a public health priority in Europe.
The Alliance's mission is to :
- Give the political signal that immediate and concerted action is needed at European and national level in the field of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer's disease, research and social policies,
- Influence the European political agenda,
- Foster a favourable environment at European and national level where adequate resources are devoted to address the public health issue raised by Alzheimer's disease,
- Promote actions that will give dementia and Alzheimer's disease the priority it deserves at European and national level,
- Exchange information and work closely with European networks active in the field of Alzheimer's disease.
The Alliance's goal is to ensure the priorities listed in the Paris Declaration become a reality.
Last Updated: jeudi 28 novembre 2013