14-15 June: PharmaCog session at the first IMI Stakeholder Forum in Brussels Expo. http://demo.intrasoft.be/research/health/imi/docs/press-release-11062010_en.pdf
2 October: PharmaCog session at the 20th Alzheimer Europe Conference in Luxembourg. http://www.alzheimer-europe.org/DE/Conferences/Previous-conferences/2010-Luxembourg
9 March: PharmaCog session during the IMI Satellite Symposium at the AD / PD meeting in Barcelona. http://www.imi.europa.eu/events/2011/04/14/imi-symposium-alzheimer%E2%80%99s-disease-drug-discovery
16-21 July: PharmaCog researchers presented the first results of the project at the International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease (ICAD) meeting in Paris between 16 and 21 July 2011. http://www.alz.org/aaic/
4-6 October: IMI European Parliament event; Pharmacog Posters to be presented. http://www.imi.europa.eu/events/2011/08/11/imi-european-parliament
12-16 November: Society for Neuroscience conference. 41st annual meeting is organized in Washington (USA) in the Walter E. Washington Convention Center http://www.sfn.org/ . 4 posters will be presented by PharmaCog researchers:
- Pfifferi F. & al. "Sleep changes during ageing: electroencephalography (EEG) study in a non-human primate"
- Billa S. & al. "Paired-associate learning in the mouse: optimization and validation of the assay using pharmacological standards and the PDAPP mice"
- Rhaman A. & al. "Evaluation and induction ofcognitive impairement in a non-human primate model of ageing"
- Jones C. & al. "A strain comparison of acquisition, reversal learning and pharmacological manipulation of recall in a touchscreen-based visual discrimination task in the mouse"
16-17 January: PharmaCog annual General Assembly will take place in Marseille: Different round tables, seminars, posters session and panel discussions between PharmaCog scientists.
28 February: Lunch debate at the EU parliament in Brussels. Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) in the spotlight: Speeding up drug discovery for Alzheimer’s disease - The PharmaCog project. Presentation of PharmaCog by the project coordinators.
15 June: Symposium on brain electro-physiology, University of Istanbul. Claudio Babiloni presented: "Cortical EEG rhythms in Alzheimer's disease: the challenge of the European PharmaCog and DECIDE projects".
14-18 July: FENS forum Neurosciences conference in Barcelona. 4 posters will be presented by PharmaCog researchers. http://fens2012.neurosciences.asso.fr/
14-19 July: Alzheimer's Association International Conference in Vancouver. 8 posters will be presented by PharmaCog researchers. http://www.alz.org/aaic/
28-31 August: PharmaCog researchers will present advancements during a special PharmaCog symposium at the Measuring Behavior meeting in Amsterdam. http://www.measuringbehavior.org/mb2012/measuring-behavior-past
27 November: Journée scientifique annuelle, Université Lille 2. Claudio Babiloni presented "Neurophysiological exploration of AD: physiopathology and drug effect: The challenge of the European PharmaCog and DECIDE projects".
3-4 June: PharmaCog General assembly (Lille). There were updates from all the Work Packages, a poster session and four workshops that discussed how PharmaCog's work might continue after the end of the project in 2014.
10 June: 12th FELASA SECAL Congress (Barcelona). Claudio Babiloni presented "EEG markers of motor activity in wild type and TASTPM mice: A multi-laboratory data-sharing experience in the framework of PharmaCog project". www.felasa2013.eu
24 June: DIA 2013 Confernce (Boston). Tom Jacobs presented "From Animal to Man: Challenges of Biomarkers in Alzheimer's Research." www.diahome.org
28 June: IBNS Annual Meeting 2013 (Dublin). Sophie Dix presented "Lost in Translation: Improving the Predictive Validity of Animal Models for CNS Disorders." www.ibnshomepage.org
10-14 July: AAIC Conference (Boston). Four PharmaCog colleagues gave presentations, see below. www.alz.org/aaic
- Claudio Babiloni presented the following:
- "Cortical neural synchronization mechanisms in Alzheimer’s disease as revealed by resting state EEG rhythms: A window on cholinergic function?"
- "EEG markers of motor activity in mice in physiological and pathological aging."
- "EEG markers of motor activity in wild type mice."
- "EEG markers of motor activity in lemurs."
- Caitlin Jones presented "Evaluation of the preclinical PK/PD relationship of Alzheimer’s disease gold standard drugs in rats: an in vitro, ex vivo and in vivo comparison."
- Jonathan Kelley presented "Investigations of brain glucose utilization in three transgenic mouse strains that develop neuropathological features of Alzheimer’s Disease".
- Jill Richardson presented "Assessment of cognitive deficits and blood biomarkers of neurodegenerative disease progression in an aged non human primate".
Last Updated: mardi 13 mars 2012