WP8:Statistical modelling of multi-modal variables/responses
- To ensure that analysis and results reported provide a true and complete representation of the experimental results.
- To foster standards to allow for the documentation, capture and exchange of experimental data between all groups and working parties; thus enable an open and in depth analysis of the corresponding results
- To enable, where applicable, the analysis of multivariate, or multimodal, variables/responses – our biomarker matrix - to investigate and explore relationships between different experimental responses through the provision of appropriate structures and technical support.
- To enable the use of linear and/or non-linear statistical techniques specifically to identify the specific combinations of biomarkers/neuromarkers suitable for detecting pharmacological effects relevant to AD both in and across pre-clinical studies. Include models for symptomatic relief, modified disease progression as well as possible population stratification of drug effects. In particular, using appropriate methodologies, support the quantification of biomarker/neuromarkers responses to external challenges in studies both within and across species with a view to creating a translation paradigm for drug and does responses from animals to man. Investigate the use of this as a model for the preclinical testing of new compounds in humans.
Industry lead: Dr David Willie (GSK)
- University of Foggia, Italy
Last Updated: jeudi 14 octobre 2010