European Alzheimer's Alliance
The European Alzheimer's Alliance is a non-exclusive, multinational and cross-party group that brings together Members of the European Parliament committed to supporting Alzheimer Europe and its members to make dementia a public health priority in Europe.
The Alliance's mission is to :
- Give the political signal that immediate and concerted action is needed at a European and national level in the fields of prevention, diagnosis and treatment of Alzheimer's disease, research and social policies,
- Influence the European political agenda,
- Foster a favourable environment at a European and national level where adequate resources are devoted to address the public health issue raised by Alzheimer's disease,
- Promote actions that will give dementia and Alzheimer's disease the priority it deserves at a European and national level,
- Exchange information and work closely with European networks active in the field of Alzheimer's disease.
The Alliance's goal is to ensure the priorities listed in the Paris Declaration become a reality.
Last Updated: mercredi 16 avril 2014