Conference Photos and Videos
As a resource to visitors of the Alzheimer Europe Website, we have included videos of the keynote presentations at the Alzheimer Europe Conference in Warsaw.
Videos from the following speakers have been included:
- Alicja Sadowska (Poland): Welcome words at the opening ceremony
- Heike von Lützau-Hohlbein (Germany): Welcome words at the opening ceremony
- Sube Banerjee (United Kingdom): What does Solidarity mean for people with dementia and their carers
- Andrzej Szczudlik (Poland): Alzheimer's disease - A challenge for all
- Alexander Kurz (Germany): Treating Alzheimer's disease
- Maria Barcikowska (Poland): The genetics in Alzheimer's disease
- Myrra Vernooij-Dassen (Netherlands): Psychosocial interventions in dementia
- Tadeusz Parnowski (Poland): Are we getting better at diagnosing Alzheimer's disease and other dementias?
- Jean Georges (Luxembourg): The value of diagnosis - findings of the Alzheimer Europe survey
- Archie Latta (United Kingdom), Helga Rohra (Germany), Marek Romecki (Poland): Experiencing a diagnosis of dementia
Round table discussion: Dementia, a public health priority - with the participation of:
- Geoff Huggins (United Kingdom)
- Florence Lustman (France)
- Antoni Montserrat (European Commission)
- Maurice O'Connell (Ireland)
- The assessment of biomarkers for the early and differential diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease: From bedside to bench and new e-environments
- Research advances from the IMI PharmaCog project
Photos will also be made available soon on this page.
Last Updated: mercredi 25 janvier 2012