Morin-Chartier Elisabeth (Member)
Elisabeth Morin-Chartier a Member of the European Parliament from the Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats).
She currently is a Member of the Committee on Employment and Social Affairs and a Substitute on the Committee on Culture and Education and the Committee on Women's Rights and Gender Equality.
In her contributions to Alzheimer Europe's campaign to make dementia a European priority she:
- hosted a lunch debate at the European Parliament in February 2012 which presented the Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) and the PharmaCog project,
- participated in a lunch debate in the European Parliament in June 2010 called “ Alzheimer’s disease and dementia as a national priority: contrasting approaches by France and the UK”,
- participated in the interview with MEPs in the run up of the elections for Alzheimer Europe's 'Election Special' of its third Dementia in Europe magazine in May 2009,
- signed EP Written Declaration 80/2008 on the priorities in the fight against Alzheimer's disease,
- joined the European Alzheimer's Alliance in 2007 and signed the Paris Declaration.
Last Updated: lundi 23 avril 2012