Conference Photos and Videos
In this section, you can find a selection of photos taken at the conference.
As a resource to visitors of the Alzheimer Europe Website, we have also included videos of the keynote presentations at the Alzheimer Europe Conference in Vienna.
Videos from the following speakers have been included:
- Bruno Dubois (France): Changing the criteria for the diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease
- Eric B Larson (USA): Prospect for prevention of dementia in our increasingly aging society - Good news on the horizon?
- Achim Schneeberger ( Austria): Treating people with Alzheimer's disease - An overview of the latest research
- Giovanni Frisoni (Italy): Imaging for diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease - New insights from EU-Funded and International research
- Kerstin Zimmermann (Austria): The ambient assisted living joint programme and its focus on the mobility and independence of people with dementia
- Armelle Leperre-Desplanques (France): ALCOVE - The European Joint Action on dementia to exchange good practices
- Bob Woods (UK): European collaboration on psychosocial research - The example of the Interdem network
- Marilène Filbet (France): Palliative care for older people with dementia
- Helga Rohra (Germany): "Nothing about us without us" - promoting the involvement of people with dementia
- Cees Hertogh (Netherlands): Technology and dementia - What are the ethical implications?
- Dianne Gove (Luxembourg): The European Dementia Ethics Network - Overview of statements on dementia research
Round table discussion: Changing Policy - National strategies and European collaboration on dementia
- Alistair Burns (UK)
- Enda Connolly (Ireland)
- Teresa di Fiandra (Italy)
- Michael Hübel (European Commission)
- Matthew Janicki (USA): National planning for dementia-related community care for adults with intellectual disabilities
- Sabine Höfler (Austria): Intergrated dementia care in Austria
- Marc Wortmann (UK): WHO makes dementia a public health priority
- Marie-Odile Desana (France): Lobbying campaign of France Alzheimer during the French presidential election
- Henry Simmons (UK): Scotland's National Dementia Strategy - Charting progress two years on
- Jenny La Fontaine (UK): What is a Dementia Adviser and what do they do? an exploration of the work of Dementia Advisers and their experiences in delivering their role
- Stefanie Auer (Austria): Demenzservicesteller der MAS
- Sabine Henry (Belgium): Demenzfreundliche Gemeinden - Das belgische Modell
- Birgitta Martensson (Switzerland): Angehörige in verschiedenen Rollen
- Bettina Hofmann (Austria): Pilotprojekt Wohngemeinschaft Dragonerstrasse - ein neues Wohnkonzept in der stationären Betreuung von Menschen mit Demenz in Österreich
- Christian Jagsch (Austria): Psychotherapie im Alter und bei Demenz - Was macht Sinn?
- Doris Bach (Österreich): Intimität und Tabu – Sexualität trotz Demenz
- Gunvor Sramek (Austria): Verwirrt leben kann gelingen? Validation in der Praxis
- Nancy McAdam and Agnes Houston on behalf of the Scottish Dementia Working Group (UK): Involving people with dementia- Living in darkness
- Maria S Parsons (UK): Older people with dementia making connections with younger people - The Lost in Time and Space project
- Sabine Henry (Belgium): "The Fighters - A place where disoriented people can share their own path"
- Judith Mollard (France): Actions offered to help young people with dementia
- Istvan Kappeter (Hungary): Three-times stigmatization
Last Updated: Friday 11 January 2013